Saturday, February 2, 2008

Recap of the First Month of School


The first month of school
for us has been a lot of fun.
Staying after school has been annoying, but I'm glad that it is finally over. The play went really well as you may be able to see from my dad's blog. Don't be scared by the kid who thinks he is a rock star. He's actually one of the nicer kids in the class. Although spending extra time at school may have seemed like the most boring thing I could have possibly been doing, it gave me a chance to get to know the kids in my class. The school work hasn't been too hard (probably because we haven't been assigned much). Most of the kids in our classes are nice and we have settled in at the new school. We can't wait for our Grandma to come and visit us in only two weeks. We have been here a month, but to me it feels like we've been here a week. I can't wait to get back home and share some great stories with everyone.

6 comments:

mark said...

I already saw Thomas' stage debut on YouTube (a little humor.) So many talents beyond baseball, basketball, soccer, football, track, debate, academics, etc, etc.

Tim Fisher said...

Ah yes, Mark. The only significant accomplishment remaining for him is a law degree:)

deranek said...

We're glad that you are enjoying your trip Thomas. We tried to connect last Wed, but weren't successful. We hope you all continue to have fun....we're glad to hear that your practices are over!

Deraneks

Thomas said...

Sorry about not being able to talk to you, Deraneks. The internet was out all day.

Mary Jane Hollis said...

Dear Thomas,

I guess I goofed and posted my comment on the entry from the play that your dad did. Read my comments there, sorry!

See you soon!

Love,
Grandma

Andrea said...

Hi Thomas. I saw all of the clips. They were funny and I was like lol. I wish u were in Indiana because I am visiting for a week. I hope you can get on aim this coming weekend.
-Alvaro Rotea-