Sunday, March 23, 2008

School

I'm starting my last week of school tomorrow. The children here are really good in math. They have easy spelling. The kids here have good handwriting. In Indiana I have a lot more friends. Here I only have about 6. In my class here there are 36 children. In Indiana there are only 20 kids in my class. My favorite part about school is meeting a lot of new people. I love the school's soccer area. My least favorite part about school is not having my old friends here. Kids in my class are making me very nice cards for me because I'm leaving. One girl keeps saying to me "Do you have to go?" My best friends' names are Diya, Nicole, Shivani, Lavika, Tangum, and Kavya. My teacher's name is Mrs.De'Cuna. Besides me, there is only one Internatinal girl in my class and she is from France. Overall school has been good.

I'm having a party this weekend. I'm having my 6 friends. We are going swimming and then having pizza. It will be so much fun. I wish my friends in Indiana could come to the party. I'll blog on it after it happens.

2 comments:

Mary Jane Hollis said...

Dear Grace,

I can't believe it is your last week of school. I hope you have a great week and a wonderful party! I'll bet some of your Indian friends will come to the U.S. one day to visit you -- especially if you keep in touch.

I loved going to your school and seeing your wonderful play.

Have a fun week!

Love you lots,

Grandma

Lolly said...

Grace,
Wow, I think 6 friends is pretty great for the short time you have been in India. Have a fun party. Some day you will have to tell me about some of your adventures.
Love, Aunt Lolly