Monday, December 31, 2007

Today's Journey

Today we went to my daddy's work office. It took a long time to get there because we had to walk. Also we kind of got lost. It is really pretty in the area that he works in. It has lots of plants and waterfalls. We went to a cafe. My mommy and daddy got some tea. Then we went to my daddy's office. We stayed there for a little while. We went to explore. I'm a little ichy because there were alot of bugs. I have a blister because we walked so far. I saw some kids playing cricket otside. There is not much to do at our house. We mostly play cards or go to the work out place. I have to go eat dinner. Bye!

4 comments:

Mary Jane Hollis said...

Grace,

Thanks for the news. Try not to scratch your bits and use the little brush grandma gave you to clean under your nails.

Love you, Grandma

Mary Jane Hollis said...

Well, this isn't Mary Jane, it's Tanya posting under Mary Jane's name. It is great to hear how everyone is doing. All the little quirky things that go on in India make me giggle (no power, unfamiliar appliances, etc.). Soon we'll be doing the same. Thanks you guys for visiting over Christmas, and thanks for the wonderful Christmas gifts. I had your names on my thank you list and then realized that wasn't going to work, so I thought I'd post instead. Love you guys... keep smiling at all those new and different things India has to offer!

Tanya

deranek said...

Hi Grace,

Thanks for keeping us informed about life in India. I'm sure that there will be more to do as you meet more people. School will help with that too. I'm sorry that you were itchy and that you had a blister the day you visited your dad's office. However, good for you for getting all that exercise!:) Do you like your new barbie? That is something that you'll be able to keep forever to remind you of your adventure. Take care and have fun!

Mrs. Deranek

Lolly said...

Hi Grace, Happy New Year. Sounds like you are having quite the adventure! Love, Aunt Lolly