Monday, December 31, 2007

A Blog From Mark

Our new apartment is nice but we still are trying to figure out how everything like our appliances work. We have three bed rooms, one for Thomas and me, one for grace, and one for my mom and dad. We have to take a cab most places but its not to far. It still takes a long time though becasue it's crowded. Thomas, Grace, and I are 5KM. away from our school, but my dad is very close to the university. It's only a few minute drive. We are not sure about the milk here. My mom has been boiling it now. Our apartment has a nice swimming pool, but one four year old drowd last week. So we were a little disappointed because it's closed off. Yesterday we saw two cats fighting when we were taking a walk, we think they had rabies. Thats the update for now, I'll get back to you!

2 comments:

Mary Jane Hollis said...

Mark,

I am so sorry to hear about the little child drowning.

Maybe they will reopen the pool at some point but if not maybe you can find another place to swim.

It sounds like you will get plenty of exercise with all the walking. I am so happy that you are having this this wonderful adventure.

Lots of love,

Grandma

the Springs said...

Heyy Mark! Hope you are having a good trip. Nice job umm on using those big words..LOL.........bye
( Maya and Abby)